While the TSA doesn’t “approve” any particular corkscrew to bring through security, this particular model crafted by True is designed specifically for travel and does not include a blade for foil removal. Given its design, this is one of your best bets for worry-free transport. It’s also super affordable and durable.
Winetraveler Tip: When traveling with this corkscrew, don’t leave it in your carry-on luggage. Instead, pull it out with your keys, wallet, etc, and place it in the bin on the conveyor belt. We’ve flown with this corkscrew dozens of times, and if you keep it out and about, TSA agents won’t bother to go through your luggage, purse, or laptop bag.
- A CORKSCREW YOU CAN FLY WITH – Thanks to the wine foil cutting wheels, there are no blades on this corkscrew so it’s TSA approved! It even says so right on the double-hinged arm. Take this wine essential from your home bar to vacation or travel.
- DON’T LOSE ANOTHER CORKSCREW GOING THROUGH SECURITY – No other wine tool or bar kit accessory is safe from the TSA. With no serrated wine bottle foil cutter, just a hidden wheel foil remover, this corkscrew is unlikely to get confiscated.
- EASY TO USE – The double-hinged waiter’s corkscrew design and wine bottle foil cutter makes uncorking a breeze. Comfortable curved grip and compact corkscrew folds and opens easily for a compact, travel-friendly, pocket-sized bar tool.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL FOR WORKPLACE OR HOME – Compact design is a hallmark of our trendy corkscrews. The low-profile fits in perfectly as a kitchen accessory, on a bar cart, home bar tool, even on-the-go with your everyday carry tools.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE CORKSCREW TO GIFT – No one will lose this wine key flying home. Makes a perfect stylish double-hinged waiter’s style corkscrew gift for wine lovers, wine gifts for women, bridesmaid gifts, and bachelorette or bachelor party supplies.